Welcome to the new Keebio Weekly Roundup series, where we highlight sightings of Keebio boards and such from places like Reddit, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
Spotted in the Wild!
Maybe you'll draw some inspiration from what you see in the following builds:
- In Sinc with the Dreameaters - Reddit
- Frosted radiant acrylic Keebio Sinc with DSA Vilebloom - Instagram
- Finally got my Iris - Reddit
- Just built my first mechanical keyboard! It's the Iris rev. 6 with gateron milky yellow switches - Reddit
- Best Budget Split Keyboard? | Iris Revision 6 Split Ergonomic Keyboard Review (vs Revision 5 & 7) - YouTube
- Acrylic Quefrency with The Moon keycaps - Instagram
- Picked up a Keebio Levinson to give ortho and <60% a try. I’m hooked and don’t see myself going back. - Reddit
- Cirth layout, split keyboard - Reddit
- We received some of the Iris Aluminum cases earlier this week, just the ones in Black and in White. The manufacturer is having some color issues with the anodization at the moment. In the meantime, we'll be doing some quality control checks on these
- The Elite-Pi is scheduled to be released next week, we just need to put together the product page and usage guide
- Still waiting on Sinc Rev. 3 PCB prototypes, since PCB fab was being bad at communication and orienting components on the PCB
- We're currently working on getting the Iris Rev. 7 PCBs ordered and into production
Tell Us Your Story!
If you've got something you'd like to share, submit your link here!