It's been about 2 months since the last weekly roundup, since we were quite busy with the holidays and then getting back up to speed again upon returning. We hope you have a good break in the meantime.
Spotted in the Wild!
- My first split keyboard, Quefrency. Love it so far - Reddit
- Finally posting my 1st keyboard build: "In Space Nobody Can Hear You THOK" - Instagram
- First build - Quefrency Rev. 3 - Reddit
- Finally decided to pull the trigger on a split. Safe to say I love it! - Reddit
- My Peripherals :) - Reddit
- First Ergo Mech Build - Reddit
- Keebio Iris Rev 7 Build - Reddit
- Just assembled my Iris with the new Keebio aluminium case - day 1 review inside - Reddit
- New here, am I doing this right? (Iris rev. 7 + Tuxedo cake) - Reddit
- Airbrushed my Iris alu frame to almost perfectly match the color of my Swift65 - Reddit
- Cepstrum right half PCB design has been completed, and the prototype PCBs should be arriving early next week - Also ordered some resin-printed top and tray pieces for enclosing everything to test
- Convolution PCBs have arrived and have been flashed, just waiting on the stacked acrylic cases now (ETA 4 weeks)
- Round 2 of Iris Aluminum cases (Black and Pebble Gray) have been packed and will be available for sale next week
- Round 3 of Iris Aluminum cases (Black, Dark Gray, Lilac) have been ordered and are expected to arrive sometime around April-June 2023
- Still waiting on the production of Sinc Rev. 3 PCBs, hopefully, they should be complete by the end of the month
- Stainless steel plates for the Iris have been reordered
- Most of the Waterfowl GB parts have arrived with the main vendor, and the remaining parts should come in within the next couple weeks
- WTF60 PCBs have been reordered
- Now that the initial Cepstrum PCBs have been designed, the development of Quefrency Rev. 6 PCBs has started
Tell Us Your Story!
If you've got something you'd like to share, submit your link here!