It's been fairly quiet this week, as we're just waiting on new parts to arrive. I've mainly been working on my own custom Shopify app to provide more accurate shipping rates. Since the international portion of that has been completed, I'll be working on providing better rates for people in the U.S.
Spotted in the Wild!
Maybe you'll draw some inspiration from what you see in the following builds:
- Quefrency Frosted Ice Blue - Reddit
- Cepstrum right half PCB arrived and a test build was completed. Doesn't look like there will be any PCB design modifications needed, so just finalizing case parts now
- Round 2 of Iris Aluminum cases (Black and Pebble Gray) have been posted for sale now
- WTF60 PCBs have arrived, will be flashed and posted for sale next week
- Various FR4 plates have arrived and restocked, including those for the Iris, Nyquist, and KBO-5000
Tell Us Your Story!
If you've got something you'd like to share, submit your link here!