It's been fairly quiet this week in terms of community sightings, but that's okay. We've got other news to fill you in on.
Spotted in the Wild!
Maybe you'll draw some inspiration from what you see in the following builds:
- Fancy carrying case for the Quefrency - Instagram
- We'll try to release the Iris carrying cases next week, but we still need to do things like take pictures and setup shipping for it properly
- The Waterfowl Group Buy is currently ongoing
- New set of prototypes of the Sinc Rev. 3 PCBs came in, and after some testing, some slight modifications need to be made to the design
- We received some samples of Iris aluminum cases from another manufacturer we're testing out. They didn't look so great
- Durock Dolphin switches have been shipped to us, should receive them next week
- We've been working on automating our parts bagging setup to make the process less hands-on, as evidenced here
- Iris stainless steel plates came in, but we are still inspecting and packing them
- Nyquist Rev. 4 PCB design is moving along
Tell Us Your Story!
If you've got something you'd like to share, submit your link here!