Spotted in the Wild!
Maybe you'll draw some inspiration from what you see in the following builds:
- Endgame? Only time will tell - Tented Quefrency with wrist rests - Reddit
- First build: Nyquist - Nyquist with Wooden Case - Reddit
- Sinc in acrylic case w/patina plates - Reddit
- Sinc Rev. 3 prototype PCBs
- Firmware completed now
- ISO Enter support has been added, however, support won't be available out be out of the box. To convert board to have ISO support, you will need to move 2 of the hotswap sockets (relocation service option will be available)
- Iris Aluminum Case
- Pre-packing of Black and White cases in progress, goal for availability of these units is 2 weeks
- Manufacturer is having problems with reanodizing the navy blue cases
- Anodization for Lilac, Green, and Gray cases seems to be fine, to be shipped soon
- These will be made available later as they come in
- PCB prototype kits for the SS65XT might be made available next week
- PCB design Low-Profile Choc version of the Quefrency called the Cepstrum is halfway complete
- Iris Rev. 7 PCBs have been shipped and might be available by the end of next week
Tell Us Your Story!
If you've got something you'd like to share, submit your link here!