Some Keebio build sightings this week, some updates, and a new YouTube video!
Spotted in the Wild!
Maybe you'll draw some inspiration from what you see in the following builds:
- Built a BFO-9000 to get my obsessive amount of Photoshop macros and shortcuts entirely onto my left hand, so I can draw with my right. - Reddit
- My Progression - Reddit
- Sinc Rev. 3 prototype PCBs
- Need to order a 4th prototype for the right half, but currently having issues with manufacturer in placing the order
- Iris Aluminum Case
- Continuing pre-packing of Black and White cases, goal is to finish by end of next week
- Still waiting on the other colors of cases
- PCB prototype kits for the SS65XT arrived
- Firmware work is nearly complete
- Need to order a 2nd prototype due to a PCB design error
- Cepstrum left half prototype PCB has been ordered, still need to work on right half PCB design
- Iris Rev. 7 PCBs
- There are two batches of Rev. 7 PCBs, ones in purple and ones in pink
- Part of the pink batch has arrived today, rest should be delivered on Monday
- Purple batch is also expected to arrive on Monday
- Once delivered on Monday, they will be put up for sale within a day
Tell Us Your Story!
If you've got something you'd like to share, submit your link here!