Danny isn't able to the keyboard meetup hosted by NovelKeys this weekend, but two members of our team are heading up. Say hi if you are attending!
The Iris Rev. 7 PCBs were also released to kick off this week, so get a set if you haven't done so yet.
Spotted in the Wild!
Maybe you'll draw some inspiration from what you see in the following builds:
- My first ergo mech Iris rev. 5 with orange alps, and caps from an apple m0116 - Reddit, https://twitter.com/janrezenee/status/1589776617253269504
- Cerakoted Jawn - Instagram
- Cepstrum left half PCB prototype shipped, haven't started on right half design yet
- Sinc Rev. 3 right half prototype with newly added ISO Enter support ordered
- Iris Aluminum Cases
- Black and White cases have been fully inspected and packed
- Prototypes have been packed as well
- We plan to put the packed cases up for sale next week
- Manufacturer QC'd the other colors and found some Lilac and Green units that need to be reworked and reanodized, expected to ship next week
- Restock of Elite-Pi has arrived at supplier, QC currently in progress, so probably will receive them next week
- SS65XT PCB design revisions made, new prototype to be ordered
- The Waterfowl Group Buy has ended, and the parts have been ordered. If you missed out, we will be stocking extras, so sign up for the restock notification
Tell Us Your Story!
If you've got something you'd like to share, submit your link here!