Were you at the NovelKeys meetup last weekend? Sounds like it was a lot of fun. We'll have a blog post about it soon for you to enjoy, so be on the lookout for it!
Spotted in the Wild!
I spy a Keebio board...:
- Crystal Quefrency - Reddit
- @vineasandferb Iris Build with SMKeyboards Case - Instagram
- Tenting kit from keeb4you works great with my Iris v6 - Reddit
- Cepstrum left half PCB arrived, and Danny did a bunch of case design work on it, which culminated in the prototype build shown above
- Some resin-printed pieces have been ordered to see if it's a good option for us to order and provide for sale
- Right half PCB hasn't been designed yet
- Sinc Rev. 3 right half prototype with newly added ISO Enter support shipped, will probably arrive next Monday
- Iris Aluminum Cases
- Didn't get around to posting cases up for sale this week, as there's additional prep work needed on build guides and organizing
- Additional details of the sale will be provided next week, which includes description of the various grades we've assigned the cases
- Restock of Elite-Pi has shipped out to us, should be restocked by Monday
- Designed a stacked acrylic case and placed a test order
Tell Us Your Story!
If you've got something like to share, submit your link here!