The waiting game continues this week, due to the Lunar New Year bringing production to a standstill. In the meantime, more keyboard design work is being completed.
Today, we launched a new section of the blog for interviews! We're looking to showcase various people in the keyboard community to give people the attention they deserve. While formats like YouTube and Twitch are commonly used, sometimes it's just nice to sit back read. Check out our first interview with Tamas, who writes the Keyboard Builders' Digest.
Spotted in the Wild!
Maybe you'll draw some inspiration from what you see in the following builds:
- Real Keyboards Have Curves (Levinson in here as well) - Reddit
- Iris Rev 7 (prebuilt) with Higround Titan Heart Switches - Reddit
- my iris v7 - Reddit
- First ever build - Iris Rev 7 - Reddit
- My Iris with Hunter Green blank key caps - Instagram
- My Daily Driver - Keebio Quefrency - Reddit
- Cepstrum PCBs will be revised to have a tighter keyspacing to match the MBK and MCC profiles, and in the process, per-key RGB will be added
- WTF60 PCBs have been posted for sale now, get one now so you can prepare for April Fools' Day
- Some more Choc boards are in the works, so expect to see some interesting stuff in that area soon
Tell Us Your Story!
If you've got something you'd like to share, submit your link here!