Lots have happened since the last update a few weeks ago! Sinc Rev. 3 was released, and it sold out after about a week.
Spotted in the Wild!
Maybe you'll draw some inspiration from what you see in the following builds:
- 18 month into the rabbit hole - Reddit
- Iris rev 7 EVA 01 - Reddit
- Aluminum Iris w/Pbtfans Classic Hangul, Pbt Cherry Stone, Epbt Less but Better - Twitter
- Keebio Sinc Rev3 with Custom Keymap and Drop LOTR Dwarf Keycaps - Reddit
- My first - Keebio Sinc Rev. 3 / Durock Dolphins / Akko PBT ASA - Reddit
- After a few moths of tweaking, very happy with my Quefrency setup! - Reddit
- Quefrency Rev. 3 WOB - Reddit
- Quefrency Rev. 3 with Salmon switches and XDA Milk & Honey - Twitter
- Keebio FoldKB x DSS Lightcycle - Twitter
- Nyquist x Commodore - Reddit
- KBO-5000 with Hako Violets - Twitter
- Cepstrum left half PCB prototypes have arrived, and I'm currently updating the firmware for it to support the newly-added per-key RGB LEDs
- Nyquist Rev. 4 left half PCB prototypes arrived, and the initial firmware for it has been written. Some minor PCB design changes need to be made
- Stampy prototypes arrived, not tested out yet. A couple extra pins have been added to the design to allow access to reset pins
- Convolution acrylic cases and PCBs have all been boxed up now into kits, release scheduled for next week. Build guide/videos to come shortly
- Sinc Rev. 3 PCBs have been reordered
- Iris frosted acrylic middle layers have been restocked
- Waterfowl GB kits arrived, but the pinout of the OLED screens that were packed into the kits is incorrect, so the lead vendor has ordered new screens
Tell Us Your Story!
If you've got something you'd like to share, submit your link here!